My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kiss and make up

Sometimes in life you are faced with choices, choosing is never easy and most of the time you want to believe that your choice has been the right one even if people you care about get hurt in the process; life sadly is full of choices on our constant pursuit of happiness.

In a virtual platform such as second life -I like to call it a simulator, because quite frankly it has never "felt" like a game to me- the people you surround with on a daily basis are what you would call your family, those you trust and look after their well being and they reciprocate; what makes it a whole lot different is that this family you pick -sometimes life puts you all together by a sequence of random happenings, much like happened with my parenting... it found me-

I have faced many hard decisions when it comes to my second life in 2011, but there was one that almost cost me a person who has been around me from the very first day, through thick and thin. Sometimes we like to pretend some things don't influence us and we can always move on unaffected  -or at least in my particular case-, but the fact is that pride is the enemy of will. Pride gets in the way of progress and healing.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life overlooking things or ignoring people that matter because I am too proud or sure of my choices, 80% of the time the best possible way to go about things is to kiss and make up.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls


A veces en la vida tiener que hacer frente a ciertas elecciones, y escoger nunca es fácil y la mayoría de las veces quieres creer que tus elecciones han sido las correctas, incluso si al hacerlo, has causado daño ó dolor a aquellos a los que quieres; la vida tristemente está llena de estos momentos, en nuestra constante busqueda de la felicidad.

En una plataforma virtual como es el second life -siempre he querido considerarlo un simulador, porque francamente nunca se ha "sentido" como un juego desde mi perspectiva- la gente de la cual te rodeas a diario se convierte en tu familia, aquellos en los que confías y por cuyo bienestar velas y que también actuan de forma recíproca; lo que lo hace completamente distinto es que ha esta familia la escoges -a veces la vida pone en frente de tí estas elecciones, como me pasó a mi con la paternidad... me encontró-

Me he encontrado con elecciones difíciles cuando ha estado relacionado con mi second life durante el 2011, pero hay una persona que ha estado conmigo desde el principio, en lo bueno y en lo malo. A veces nos gusta fingir que hay cosas que no nos afectan -o al menos en my caso particular-, pero el hecho está en que el orgullo es el enemigo de la voluntad. El orgullo se interpone siempre en el camino del progreso y la sanación.

No quiero pasarme el resto de my vida ignorando cosas ó personas que realmente importan porque soy muy orgulloso ó seguro de mis elecciones, el 80% de las veces lo mejor es darse un beso y hacer las paces.


https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home