My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2014

CTRL +

Ever since I joined SL four years ago, there is something that -due to a number of good reasons- I have always strongly opposed to and that is the touchy and delicate subject of human slavery, or control for that matter, as a whole.

So on my way home from work today a good friend with a similar blog decided to write a blog post about that very subject, and his general perception of the appropriate protocols when it comes to public displays of fetishes -click here for a direct trip there-

I have to admit I agree wholeheartedly with many of the points he made when it comes with his subject, as you may already know -this is if you have been reading me for a while-, when it comes to sex I LOVE to experiment, specially in SL, if it's out there I'll try it at least once -unless it involves body fluids or matter, that you would generally dispose of by flushing- but all I have done once or a few times -if it gets my attention and I find it pleasurable enough to repeat- I have done in private, with no that many prying eyes and with just the right amount of people involved.

However, this very topic got me thinking about the many experiences I have gone through in SL, not only involving sex but the whole human experience, seen from the online / virtual reality perspective. Something I have always struggled with when it comes to regular social protocols inside the platform is control itself. Why is it that some people have a strong impulse to control EVERYTHING around them and others are happy to let themselves be led?

Then it simply dawned on me, the entire avatar experience is based on control, even when you are a sub and are being dragged around like a dog, you control this to an extent ; you and no other gets to decide the limits and what is it that you are comfortable with, you initially decide what your overall look is going to be, who you hang with, what sims and groups you will frequent and those you will proudly call close friends or even family.

I must be an exceptional case as -contrary to what many people assume- my SL has never been about control, I initially logged in to help me work on my socializing skills and as soon as I discovered how many things SL had to offer and how versatile it is, the sky was only the limit. I have always been driven by curiosity, a constant what if.

Keep in mind that out of respect for many users and readers out there, I must strongly stress the fact that I respect all fetishes and lifestyles alike, more so in SL, where social conventionalisms do not exist and your imagination is the limit, but don't expect people around you to bend over to your chosen way of life, control is not focused only on dominating and enforcing what you think or want on others, is also given when knowing to adopt a certain behaviour that will show others around you, how serious you are about your chosen nature inside that virtual platform most of us call a second home.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home