My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Size matters

The following article may hurt some people's sensibilities, so if you are easily offended or impressed, I suggest you do not continue reading; with that said here are my two cents when it comes to the general idea of beauty and sizes when it comes to SL male avatars, specially on the gay scene.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder and this cannot be more accurate when it comes to avatars, I've lost count on the number of times I have gone shopping with someone for a quick makeover only to find them switching back to the most horrible combination of fashion and shapes and hair anyone could think of.

My oldest son insists that some people are just happy with the way they look and for them, THAT is the definition of pretty, but I am still in awe when I go to public beaches and find some just over compensating; big penises that you can literally drag on the floor and are juts too big, avatar shapes that just are too buff and simply look wrong, or worse, the new species I like to call the "pinheads", Lou Ferrigno type of mesh avatar shapes with a tiny "average sized avatar head.

I guess people in SL should be cut some slack, given that it is in fact a user created environment and this plainly decides how reality around you is shaped, created and led -this including your overall look-, but some things are just too big or too obvious to ignore or at least to not mention them in a blog post. Personally I do not need to over compensate, I am happy with what mother nature gave me and in SL, my avatar is a true reflection, not only of my facial features but on how I am sized "everywhere".

3 foot long penises are not hot, desirable and will NOT make anyone in their right mind jump at the chance of having a go at it -trust me on this-, having a penis going through your head or stomach while having sex is unrealistic at best, do yourself a favor and ask for help, keep proportions accurate for your avatar size and shape and be mindful of others when you do this, specially if you are planning on cruising; there are a lot of places you can go to if your funding is limited or you just have no idea what the "right look" is for you, so this is when looking for help comes in handy.

Size DOES matter, specially if you are just TOO big.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home