My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

STRONG HATE: Rick Perry and Faith as a Weapon

He is being qualified on social platforms as the next Voldemort and his hateful speech in generating all sorts of reports and people moving in crowds towards youtube so the hateful speech videos get unposted.

This one and the other number of them which are also priceless, are the least popular on the site and also among the most reported or flagged as inappropriate. Curiously, the poster or site have disabled comments on them, so I am guessing it's right to throw hateful electoral speech, but accepting criticism from users on what you have posted is not possible.

I don't know about you, but not only have I flagged them as inappropriate content but I have also decided to spread the word on how youtube and specially Rick Perry are using elections as an excuse to violate their own terms of service, let's see how long it takes them to remove the videos.

Here's the video in question so you can flag it as I did. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want him as president.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home