My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kissing Cousins...

There are certain social limits that people do not dare to cross, even in the LGTB community, which is famous -sometimes unjustified at that, our partnerships are known to last longer than the regular ones when we do decide to settle down- from tearing those down.

I was faced today with the ethics of what people would call a "Kissing cousins" situation and let's state clearly I am not referring to myself; I did do a distant cousin a few years back but in my defense, he was hot and I didn't know he existed until we were introduced.

So in a situation such as, two cousins finding each other hot, what are the factors that make the whole thing weird, shunned or frowned upon? the possibility of stupid children?. We all know gay people cannot reproduce -at least not through intercourse- so that is not a factor that should prevent us from enjoying some recreational nudity.

Personally, I don't find any of my close relatives hot, -again distant cousins don't count as close relatives- but how about second life where there are no real blood ties but the bonds we make as we build virtual families? what if two second life cousins start finding each other interesting? should you or anyone try and stop it because the whole situation might be a little weird for everyone? I say whether is real life or second life a couple's happiness falls only on two people and that is the two people involved.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home