My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The move (1)

Uprooting your life and moving can be sometimes and in most cases, something somewhat traumatic and stress producing, specially when you realize that your entire life can be fitted in 2 suitcases.

There's been only two ocassion during my adult life where I have had to go through this process, the difference lies that the last time I didn't have a second life to consider; so there were a whole lot of new things I had to take into consideration.

So as I am getting a nice tan and updating my life exploits in the blog, while trying to get minor updates from my loved ones in-world, I wonder about the path ahead of me.

I'll end today with a quote from my son Skylar -who I hope is on his best behavior- "Never worry about the path you left behind, but focus on the one you're making"

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

And yes... Those are my feet by the pool.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home