My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Single Hunk

Whether you are gay or straight, you most likely have been exposed to the variant of this very special breed of potential boyfriend at some point; he's drop dead gorgeous, knows exactly what to say, he's great in bed and becomes the instant best buddy of your close friends, he's just... perfect, but for some strange reason, he simply can't seem to be able to tie the knot, or seal the deal with anyone.

I was sitting here quietly pondering over my past month, and just realized that this guy I used to date briefly has been both engaged -and partnered- in a range shorter than two weeks to two different unsuspecting victims; this type of guy should come with a disclaimer of some sort, I mean they should at least announce it on their profile -"I am not marrying material guys! but I will play along for as long as I can"-

What makes these guys engage in this type of behavior that leaves all sorts of heartbreak collateral and drama on their wake? do they get off on the whole planning the wedding bit and then get cold feet at the very mention of "til death parts us"?, perhaps is the whole compromise part they simply cannot get a grasp of?

One went to the lengths once of trying to pin down on me the blame of us not working out -yes I do mean you dear-, while he was juggling several boyfriends -including his ex- as he made up his mind on where his pixelated self would settle.

My father always told me that being a man, and becoming one didn't involve growing hair in places where there wasn't any before, but justifying the presence of them  by acting like one.

So be careful of who you rush off to marry or partner in second life, you may be faced with this rare specimen without even knowing.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home