My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Don't look mum

So among the many things I invest myself on Second life, modelling seems to apparently be one that I get "sucked" into very randomly; last time I tried it was to write an article about what it was like to be a model, but this last one I simply, literally logged into.

A good friend of mine Dessa, has a photo-studio that she is trying to get get going, so she is currently testing poses and backgrounds among other things; photography in Secondlife however is a very competitive field, since much like in real life, anyone can just take a pic and edit it, but good quality photography such as the long photo-session me and my husband were subjected to is hard to come by.

The whole experience was highly sexual, but not quite at the same time. We were taken through all of the poses a sex park bench had (and I do mean all of them) and Dessa, although giggled and blushed at some parts, never stopped trying to get the most out of the pictures she was so focused on taking.

If you would like some artistic or even racy art done of you or both you and your significant other, do not hesitate to contact her, I highly recommend the experience and the results simply speak for themselves. What do you know... we do look great on pictures.

Godessa Imaging
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72874541@N03/

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home