My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Age play

In Second Life, the line between age play and realistic human proportions is a fine one but it is there nonetheless. So, when you run a business which is openly and publicly welcome to all walks of life, having to ask people to leave an event is complex, because people will use this against you and accuse you of having double standards.

When encountering a potential issue, most staff -specially hosts- are instructed on how to best handle the situation while trying to keep the fun and hype of the event at hand going, there is only one thing that will make us politely ask a person to leave the club, and that would be minors.

A few days back a new second life member -he was possibly 3 days old at best-, came to one of the sets, interacted with the DJ and patrons and basically had the regular fun most people engage at while at a club with strippers, but as I opened his profile -his username compelled me to do so as he was basically bragging about being underage-, what I found there made me approach him discreetly.

I asked how old was he in RL and he replied that his age was on his username, to which I added that it'd be best if he left. Discreet or not, a minor is a minor and as a parent, there are certainly a number of things I wouldn't wish my kids to be exposed to if I could help it. -stripping dancers and adult language being one of many things-; the funny thing though, is the fact that I could assure you that this particular person was not a minor, but was posing as one to fulfill most likely a perverse wish he cannot see to completion in RL.

There are many ways you can keep your business safe from minors and kid avatars, without having to openly bully those who don't measure up to your "standards", this last example being one of them.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home