My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I like dem toes

There something about the human anatomy we as avatars don't get to enjoy and as humans we take for granted, which would be our toes; some would argue and say that we are also missing our genitalia, but that would be one of the first things -apart from decent looking hair and a skin to match- that we as newborn avatars hurry to purchase, but toes in my opinion are very unsung and most of the time ignored as irrelevant.

Guess that with the wide array of footwear available in second life offered by very talented creators, the need for toes or even going barefoot is negated, but in my own particular case I missed having toes -for those uninformed avatars don't have toes, all you have are cutout feet which simulate them-, so after long and thoughtful consideration in trying to find a pair of feet that looked right on me, I settled on a couple from Kima designs.

I have spent the last 24 hours finding excuses to insert my toes in any situation or conversation -no pun intended- and I have even indulged in small pleasures such as getting my feet wet or close to a campfire while wiggling my toes. I am loving my toes, I sure missed having them, guess there are some small pleasures that are taken for granted in RL that when transferred to second life, do make a difference.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home