My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not a Goodbye

I have been both honored and humbled over the past year to be able to form part of what I believed was to be a philanthropic project, started by our dear Fabrice Snook, who both started and supported GWNs with his own money.

Then staff involved stopped getting paid and until we knew what was happening -or better expressed the person paying was gone-, we all agreed -or at least I thought we all had-, to work as equals to see Fabrice's project to completion and back to the initial buzzing activity we all saw happening during the site's first months.

Once things have started getting back on track, there is an individual, who seeks to take complete control of a site originally thought out to be shared with all of you; I must stress that my work on the site, after Fabrice's death has been completely voluntary and unpaid, being my sole intention to keep all readers both interested and motivated to visiting the site.

With this said, I must sadly publicly inform that as of today I will no longer be a part of the GayworldNews team, and none of my articles or news will be available on the site. This blog and future projects will still keep me around, so if you wish to continue reading me, share and like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home