My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pink balls

Funny thing about homophobia and homophobes, they seem to pay more attention to gay sex and everything concerning the gay lifestyle than gay people themselves -and that IS quite a stretch-, there have been numerous researches concerning this fear for homosexuals and most seem to point at the same direction, a homophobe is basically a closeted homosexual who hates others out of fear of being exposed.

Now, what brought this rambling? I was informing myself of all things SL and RL as it is my habit of doing daily, when I ran into an article about Rick Santorum. The reporter who reflected this vital piece of news for the world -forget Africa and earthquakes, this is far more relevant-, figured that Rick's abhorrence towards pink bowling balls was worth a piece.


It must be really exhausting to live a life in fear, where your masculinity is threatened by something as simple as relevant as Pink balls. How fragile it must be that simple objects can question it and even bend it; some of my friends even commented nonchalantly about the possibility of this politician with fear towards pink balls -I am sure there is a psychological term for it-, of living it large on the gay lifestyle in SL, the land where all is possible, even getting away with an alternate life with little -if any consequences- and this had me thinking of the numbers of thousands of supposedly "straight" men out there, who curse homosexuals, yet have a gay husband and even kids in Second Life.


My father always used to say that he didn't go around putting flowers on anyone's vase, so his was to be left alone for him to put any flowers he so chose. Rick, and I dare speak on behalf of the entire LGTB community, I have met gay men who are more masculine -and sure of their sexuality and manhood- than you, and when you start fearing pink balls, is not time for a political race, but for therapy.


https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home