My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Menstuff

Most of you are probably wondering what have I been up to and why did I suddenly go silent on all of you. Well, I have been undergoing shop renovations and updates in order to join the MENstuff fashion group in-world, because I know for a fact they can be picky, as it is their intention to only offer people the best of the best there is in second life when it comes to fashion.

So it is my pride and joy to inform that as of today, my in-world shop SCS Designs is a proud member of the MENstuff community; it is my wish to keep offering everyone in-world affordable fashion not to be found anywhere else with accessible prices, so hopefully this will mean that our store mission will reach even more people.

If you would like to join the MENstuff community, there are 3 in-world group joiners. One at my main shop, one at boots beach and one at the TouGenKyo mall. Feel free to stop by and have a look around at what these people have to offer as you look for the group joiners.

Yes, I'm back to blogging, I was never gone I simply kept on postponing it.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home