My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Reputation

You may have noticed the long writing absence, motivated mostly by RL time constrains -basically, I've been busy as fuck, but like I always tell my sons, busy is always good, it means you are actually getting stuff done- and some of my own actions and words caused me to seriously consider a small short internet / SL break.

I am the type of person that you would consider to have not only a strong personality but to be very outspoken -if something is not right, then it's not ok and I feel compelled to point it out- and sometimes this does not sit in right with people.

This works for me and those who care about me have learned to communicate with me effectively and to know that most of the time, I mean no harm; but sadly sometimes words is the only thing we have in second life, even with voice something that body language and facial expressions add to our communication process, gets lost somewhere, since we don't have any of those in our chat on the platform, making even the best placed words, to be misinterpreted if not placed in the right context.

When it comes to your SL family and loved ones, you place yourself in a vulnerable comfort area, where everything is permitted and let slide, because after all you're all family; but hurting the ones you love, even when you don't mean to carries a heavy collateral that eventually affects you.

Like Joan Jett used to sing not so long ago, I really don't care about my reputation, let them have cake; people will talk, assume and put words in your mouth... it happens, but I have learned that what my loved ones and those who put up with me day by day and want what's best for me think and their opinion about me and the example I give with my actions... that is what really matters.

Let people judge you by your actions and not your words, because talk... is cheap.

I am back and better than ever!

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home