My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Life... meet second Life

As I was making my way to the city center the other day, I stumbled upon somthing that both made me chuckle and surprised me, and that is a housing complex built by none other than a company called Linden Homes -yes, for real, the picture has not been photoshopped-

This made me wonder on that very thin line that seems to divide for some those two realities and I asked myself if it is really there; how many of us have not crossed it at one point or another? how many times have you found yourself hitting the backshift key when you sign an e-mail with your second life name?, or you find yourself standing in queue and inadvertently copying your avatar's AO idle moves.

Whether we like it or not and as much as we try to negate the fact that both our realities are nothing but one, life always seems to remind us that every day of our lives, as we get invested in this adventure that got started for one reason or another, the person behind the keyboard is no one but ourselves, and there's no anonymity or division that will ever be able to alter that fact.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have caught myself copying my AO walks' swagger before - cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home