My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Return of the Asian Persuasion

Second life as a whole -as my brother recently pointed out- has the ability -unlike RL- to just put your life on hiatus when things in life get too complicated to spend any time on the platform; this was the case of my dear Friend and SL brother Yu Exonar.

In this long and winding road that Second Life has been for me, Yu has become many things -always at the right times-, my worst enemy, my closest friend, my refuge, my protector and my brother.

But one of the most relevant ones would be my DJ role model; he had been DJing in SL for a big long while when I arrived and I would always stand on his sets in wonder and anticipation to see what he would play next, always wondering if I would ever be able to do such a thing and work the crowds like he does.

So it's both my privilege and honor to announce that after a prolonged SL hiatus, DJ YU "The Asian Persuasion" is back. We will be having a big event this Thursday at 2pm SLT (PST) at Club Se>en, with 500 L$ up on the board for ABC (Anything But Clothes). So mark your calendars and prepare to party, because DJ Yu, the one and only, is back.

Welcome Back B

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home