My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

GOD is Gay

Haven't you ever wondered? If according to mythology and other religious sources which clearly state -this seems to be unanimous- that God himself created us in his likely image, doesn't it seem like a possibility that he might be Gay? or maybe even Bisexual?

Zeus for example, who would be the supreme being version for ancient Greek and Romans, was known to entertain homosexuality at some point and people just accepted it for what it was, even most animals and lower species other than humans engage gay sex; nature can't be wrong, it's been standing there for nearly 5 billion years.

As my brother and I were getting ready to go out for a few drinks last night, he shared with me a youtube video of one of his favorite comedians he knew I'd get a few laughs out of, as he seems to use logic as his humorous angle. Not only did he make sense to me, while discussing God during the Noah's ark story and how he approached the problem in his infinite wisdom, but it did help me see how things in the bible could be easily misinterpreted -which is what most people against homosexuals using the bible are simply doing-, or even used as a weapon for discrimination.

So the question remains, is he Gay, is he straight? is he maybe Bisexual? Pansexual? -this last one seems to me to be the most likely option- Doesn't really matter does it, when you think about it, it won't ever change who God is and this also applies to people in general.

But that's just me.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home