My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Move (2) Reunited...

There are many choices that must be faced when moving abroad and most of the time they differ from those made around planning a holiday. When we are vacationing our mind and entire psychology is focused on just having fun and most likely limited to a budget we can get creative with; so as long as we stick to it we should be fine and can afford spending a little extra on being pampered. Moving however is an entirely different process, you also have a budget but unless you are moving with a job already lined up and a place to stay, your overall funds and expenses have to be taken into consideration until a new source of income arrives.

So when faced with airline choices and fares, I obviously went for the cheapest one I could find -and if you have flown you already know what an incredible ordeal low-cost airlines can turn out to be-. I had heard all sorts of stories about Ryan Air, so when facing the trip and my luggage I was a bit defensive but trying to keep an open mind about it.

I was taking my desktop with me, to which I refer as "Spikey" -screen and the whole shebang, neatly tucked in my bags- and I was almost convinced that I'd have some overweight, but I didn't worry about it too much as I had been able to squeeze a few kilos through check in just batting my eyelashes and throwing some charm, but this is not how things work with this airline, so in order to be able to get "Spikey" through customs I had to leave my shoes and some of my clothes with my friend who was seeing me off.

I won't be the whining type and go into a full description about the trip, but I knew it'd be all worthy as soon as I got to be with my RL brother again. We have entertained the little things that you cannot partake with in RL due to geographical distance, no matter how accurate such as shopping together or having a few beers. As blogging and photography goes, he's one of my most well kept secrets, one that I am willing to share with you.

So go check out his blog and flickr page, he has some interesting stuff posted although he's not as prolific as I am.

Is good to be back, SL, RL and blog wise.










Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home