My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fun

The last few weeks in second life have been nothing but complex and busy on my end, reopening my home club, moving my family to a new sim and moving my flagship store to a more cost effective space, have been among the many things that have kept my attention.

I recently applied to be one of the DJs to entertain the crowds during the SL10 celebrations and I was nothing but surprised when I was contacted to be a part of the events. Most of what I do in the platform, I do for the fun of it. I design. and sell my products when I have time and I get pleasure out of what I'm designing or doing; if I get none of that it simply gets postponed to when I feel in the mood.

Same goes with DJing and clubbing in SL, something that many in my opinion tend to take far too seriously. As a club owner I have seen and dealt with pretty much anything you can think of, but something I never tolerate is bullying of any kind or humoring power trips from anyone in charge.

Some may say I am a difficult DJ to deal with, but that is not necessarily true -to an extent- as my demands are usually quite simple; I don't care how awesome you think you and your club are, I could care less if Senator Linden himself came and became your buddy or how much "control" you seem to be under the delusion paying me for my services gives you -I never ask for payment for my services, but if you choose to pay me on top of tips, I'll accept that as tips, the minute me, my time and that of my groupies, VIPs and followers seems to be wasted and is no longer fun for me or them, I'll take my things and leave off to better things.

Anything I do, I do for fun as I am investing my free time to do something I love and am limited on doing in RL, I certainly do not log in to stroke anyone's ego, not even my own; in the end I'd like to believe that the fact I do this for the fun of it reflects on the general result, if you are a DJ or club owner that does this for profit and are only worried about the sole fact, my best wishes for you and your projects, but I refuse to spend my time with bullies and money whores, there's a thing called RL for that.

Do it for fun... you'll see how the outcome turns out to be a lot different.




Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home