My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Two

Something I learned very recently is that, true to my father's wise words, no man in an island at it takes at least two people to do practically anything fulfilling.

Of course there are some solitary activities that one can indulge on, but nothing done in isolation can satisfy any human being in the long run, we require human interaction, feedback and support, whether we are having fun or going through a difficult time in our lives.

Engagements and break-ups are - logically - something that requires two - unless you are a Mormon or one of those in SL that married more than one person -, I tried for a good number of weeks after my divorce to engage in what would be for me and my kids a clean and civil breakup with my ex, but no matter how well intended your wishes for a friendship past a relationship with your ex are, it will never be possible if your now ex is unwilling.

No, this won't be a post where I bash my ex-spouse, not only do I have more class than that, but I have also come to realise that I did try my best to handle what life had tossed us our way, and despite his wish to maybe work things out and rescue what little remained of our relationship, staying in a marriage or partnership that is not making you happy is pointless and is best to end it, even if you do come out looking like a dick.

For those of you who have managed to stay friends with any of your exes, congrats... I know I tried, but it takes two to tango.


https://www.facebook.com/spikecls


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home