My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Let's go Nuts about Balls

I came to discover to my dismay recently, that as perfect and natural as X4 male genitalia looks and "feels", you can resize the whole thing, shrink it a bit, make it tilt, bring it back or a little further, but one thing you cannot do, is change the size separately.

I would not mind paying a little extra for some customizable testicles that adjust to our unique anatomic responses, I am after all a lover of balls; I admit it, shrunk, low hanging, hairy or shaved... I firmly believe that they are so unsung when it comes to our genitalia.

But none of that when it comes to the X4 -for those uninformed is the Penis attachment you buy and wear in secondlife-, apparently to have a different set of balls, you need to go to the Xcite shop and buy another different set and then update on their website and synchronize them in-world.

Speaking of unsung anatomic responses, I wonder if linden labs and Xcite are in negotiations to add avatar physics to penises -oh yes, that horrid programming that is making millions of happy women and men in-world have the opportunity to watch their butts, bellies and breasts jiggle like jell-o-, that's some rightful use of avatar physics right there and one I constantly wonder on why it has not been added yet... after all, there's some swinging down there in real life to go nuts about.

https://www.facebook.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home