My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

As a person, before and above being a gay man, like all people there are many things I'd wish to see under the tree; we all have objects we want and hope to get for Christmas, most of them due to our exposure to the information we are bombarded with daily, but there are a number of other things of more relevance you want, depending on who are you in life and on what social sector you're in.

As a gay father I want my gay sons to grow up happy, safe and in a world where they will not suffer what I went through when coming out, a society where kids will not be bullied into suicide and bullies will not walk out unpunished. I want sexuality to no longer be an issue and your orientation not being assumed as "straight" by your parents or relatives, because it what is expected or regarded as normal. I want them both to know that above all, their happiness it's my goal, even to the point of risking them hating me on occasion for trying to get them there.

As a family member, I want to spend the holidays with my real life and second life relatives, share the joy of Christmas -or whatever it is that you celebrate- and be reminded that, no matter how hard our times might be, we have each other and there are things worth celebrating and fighting for.

As a public figure, it is my constant wish to inspire, to make people think and to entertain, share my words, my designs and my music with them who wish to; sometimes I push the limits while getting there, but life is not conventional, or at least not in the way I see it, it's an adventure worth to be flavored and enjoyed.

Once again and hoping you have a happy and safe holiday season with your loved ones, A very Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home