My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

'Tis the season to be...

...Generous, no matter the faith you follow in life, the Christmas spirit is about giving and receiving, having that selfless act or gesture for a loved one that means you have put some careful thought into their wishes all year, and are willing & able to play Santa; so when in doubt about that perfect gift why not doing some unwrapping under the mistletoe?

I have to admit I did this once a few Christmases ago -or someone did me for Xmas, I get lost on the specifics- and the results had me smiling wide for quite a few days, yes... the presents were nice too, but there is something about getting frisky with the balls that will put anyone into the holiday spirits, specially when you have a sexy Santa all oiled up and ready to stuff your stocking.

So whether you have been naughty or nice, start accessorizing and beautifying those bits properly before the event is upon us, because whether you are in a relationship or facing the festivities single, you never know what Santa will have waiting for you under that tree.

Chances are I will continue to write over the next few days, about my daily happenings or anything I find interesting or worth sharing, but if you plan on traveling and will be away from the internet, let this be my public demonstration of best wishes and safe traveling -if you're going to be doing that.

Merry Xmas to you all and thank you once again for reading me daily and for sharing me with your friends. I am truly honored that not only you get to read and like but also take the time to tell your friends about the site.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home