My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Born This way...

I believe so strongly on the topic and subject of this article, I will be breaking one of my most sacred rules when it comes to my internet persona, and that is revealing a small part of my RL. The one in the picture is yours truly at the age of 4, back then the world had no sexuality for me and it didn't make a difference in my head, you could have had two heads and I would have simply asked you if there were any others like you and then go on being your friend if you were nice and liked the same stuff I did.

But then I grew up and things got complex, and a whole bunch of unneeded information got engraved in my head, peer pressure, what was assumed I would turn out to be, what I assumed society expected of me and so on... being straight and having a family being one of them.

I fooled myself into believing I liked girls that way, when in fact I didn't and even dated a few in high-school, but there was always something missing; when I finally got over what everyone wanted and came to terms with what I wanted and what would make me happy, that's when my life improved 150 %. I am currently a semi-public internet figure, a gay father of two wonderful gay sons and not once I have let them feel embarrassed or not free to explore their sexuality as they see fit.

Life is a gift and time is precious, time is something you cannot get back, once is gone is gone for good. My only regret in life is all of that time I wasted trying to be a person I was not, so I could "fit in" and make everyone like me, when in fact being myself and honest about the person I had to be and needed to has made me wholesome and happier than ever.

My name is Spike Clémenceau-Silent and I was born gay, so I put my paws up, be out, be proud and never allow anyone decide who you have to be or need to be, the only person whose opinion counts, is yourself.

To join this cause led by Lady Gaga, sign up at: http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home