My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Digital get down

For most of us, SL users and avid social platforms enthusiasts, the internet -and its growing ways of taking it with us everywhere- is the one way we relate to other people around us; forget the letters and phone calls -in fact cell phones are not really used as phones anymore, the calls are just one of those addons-, there are ways beyond imagining for us to find that special someone and distances are a thing of the past.

Long distance relationship are the one thing that populates the virtual platform where most of us have gone to looking for either, sex, an extra income or companionship and sometimes, if things go well with you and your significant other, you both decide to cross that thin SL/RL line and take it to the next step, it being skype, text messages or an actual meeting if you're both lucky enough to be within reasonable distance.

But if you're me, luck doesn't always happen to be present in your relationship equation and you have to make use of technology -while being creative- to do things that most couples take for granted; today was one of those days where I made use of it all, to have a semi-decent "date" with my husband.

Having recently moved to the area where I live now in RL, I have gotten into the habit of doing some exploring either by bus or train -whatever is cheapest at the time I decide to do so- when I'm not working, as it serves two purposes, it familiarizes me with my new surroundings and gives me something to do when I'm not busy doing SL things.

Today I decided to go visit a somewhat famous pier nearby and since I recently upgraded my phone, I got adventurous and tested the flexibility skype mobile offers, the outcome was a simple afternoon that was both magical and very romantic and despite the fact that I could not enjoy any actual physical proximity -like holding hands-, it really didn't matter, he was there with me... we had lunch, we had ice cream, walked along the streets checking out the shops on our way to the pier and even got lost a couple of times.

Is not only sex what skype has to offer, isn't that a shocker... live and learn -not that there is anything wrong with getting frisky on cam-, but there are many ways to enjoy a decent digital get down, if you get creative.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home