My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bulletproof

After a day full of RL experiences, -such as this one- most of the time -and for a number of reasons I'll leave unexplained- I enjoy having some privacy and quiet time focused and dedicated to "my second life", while browsing through various pages trying to stay informed on what is going on with my loved ones, far and near.

Today while doing all of the above, I stumbled upon a few statements that I identified with and would like to elaborate on; one of them spoke about parenting, from a parent's perspective and it stated that becoming a parent is one of the bravest things a person can do -something I openly agree on-, when you become a parent you are bound to love that person that is a part of you unconditionally, no matter what he/she does or says, at the end of the day they are your progeny.

You also live in the constant fear of losing them, of risking them hating you when you are only trying to do what's best for them -but most of the times they just don't see-, you want them to be happy but secretly you also want them to be a reflection of you and at the end of the day to depend on you, but they are nothing but a loan that life has given you. SL has given me many things and my two kids are one of those things I'll be forever grateful, they have made me a better man in all aspects possible and have taught me to see beyond the obvious.

Now the second topic intertwined with this one would be happiness. What makes us happy? is this virtual / alternate life that we combine with our complex RL making you happiness? Did you start on your SL experience to find happiness?. Like the song says, I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose... after so many years, knowing that the ones I love, love me back for who I am and are not going anywhere and all I have is produce of hard work and gives me enough time and room to combine both my lives, I feel truly blessed and rich in many ways.

I don't need millions to be happy, I am happy with what I have and having lost and gained in life, having the certainty that nothing in life is permanent, I bask in every minute I spend living life -this being exploring RL or SL, spending time with my sons, taking pride and care in my work or DJing, I am truly bulletproof... so fire away.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home