My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Check out my privates

One of the things I simply cannot understand or tolerate is double standards, they are hypocritical and have no logical base for existing -simply put, do as I say and not as I do principle-: it has come to my attention that this applies to governments, agencies and businesses worldwide when handling your information -which is yours and only yours to give- but please allow me to elaborate.

The other day I was sitting at home enjoying the peace and quiet of my day off when someone rang the bell, it was a friendly looking lady around her 50s who identified herself as coming on behalf of the council to gather information about residents for the registry of electors, I happen to live with two other people so naturally I explained that I was alone at home and the other people were not present at the time, what followed made me raise an eyebrow.

"Since I come from council" the woman continued and "it's only for the registry database, it would be fine for you to give me such information" to which I replied that what I was being asked to do was illegal and that she should come at a later time and speak to the people concerned in person. When meditating on this as the day progressed I was left wondering how many times Linden Labs has changed its TOS to ensure that our information is indeed private and ours to handle, but it is not in fact entirely private as the Labs itself has all of our tacit consent when we open an account and facilitate RL info to do with our precious privacy -our private parts as I like to call them- as they see fit -same goes to Facebook and many other social platforms out there-

Why is it then that some laws are more severely applied and safe guarded such as Piracy, Fraud -to name a few- because simply put, it involves money, so maybe we should start asking companies and governments out there money every time we are asked to give specific details about ourselves, then and maybe only then, our private parts would be treated with the respect they so deserve.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home