My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

RLV

Many things in second life have gone grid wide and were not initially thought out by Linden Labs itself, but by residents who thought a few things were missing; this applies to the infamous -and soon to be part of our history- magicbox, bloodlines and yes you guessed, the RLV script / platform.

I have -many times- voiced my opposition against slavery and human trade inside the platform, it is something I do feel very strongly about and this is mostly due to my past. See I was never a slave, nor was I leashed or collared, but I was indeed in a marriage that made me an unwilling slave, it was not until I realized my position under our relationship dynamics that I decided to do the right thing and move on to better things.

There are however, a few master / sub relationships I do know of and respect, -because they do follow the pattern of a healthy relationship- the leash has two ends and it does involve two people. The Master's duty is to ensure the slave or sub feels safe and protected so his or her sign of trust of giving themselves completely to a person doesn't fall into inappropriate hands.

So I have been fiddling with collars these past few days and asking questions, really trying to understand what leads a person to either become a master or a slave. Like most things gone gridwide in second life -for example and in a platform I can both understand and bother explaining, this being bloodlines-, there are all sorts of people who have given RLV a wrong use.

I've seen both the ugly side and the good side of RLV and submission in SL, I have been to slave auctions -and been banned from a few-, where people on power trips sell their slaves as property or cattle, I've seen horny slaves collar hoping from trusting masters and the worst kind, those who collect slaves as if they were pokemons and parade them around on leashes and cute little group tags on cruising spots.

I have also learned as a parent to keep an open mind and to not judge so I won't be judged; this is SL after all, so come live your fantasy and ideal life as you may please, just do this with respect and being mindful of people's feelings.

If you are curious on how to get yourself started on the path of RLV, probably this Collar temple would be a good place to start.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home