My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

FRIENDS with CAPS

What is the meaning of friendship? What makes a person stand out from the rest and become your chosen refuge from drama, support or random fun?

One of my closest friends in RL said once that your friends are the family you choose; I happen to believe this to be true; but one of the things that have always surprised me is how, flimsy and fragile it seems to be for most people when it comes to SL.

People friend and defriend each other with an ease that simply can't be normal, but in my opinion the only thing that can break two true friends apart would be an offense so horrid to either party, that the trust and love on which such bond is formed is forever broken. I happen to be lucky enough to brag about having a "somewhat" solid SL family, formed by friends who have been around my SL since the very first day, these are my brothers and my sisters, people I can count with and that I know for sure would not betray me or use me, at least not knowingly.

I was given the good news today that one of my best friends and someone who I deem relevant and essential in my SL -and at times in my RL as well- gets to stay in the US and around us in SL for an undetermined period of time I hope will be for a big long while. He may ponder and wonder at times on how strongly I feel for him and how much I depend on him being around, as I am not the cuddliest bear of the block -not the most vocal about it either- but when it really matters, I know I got his back and he's got mine, no matter what

That my dear readers is true friendship, friends with CAPS, unconditional, unbreakable and only changed to evolve into something better.

So if you have a friend you can trust blindly, count your blessings. I got mine right there: http://yusushi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/meaning-of-friendship.html
Love you B, glad you get to stay with us

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home