My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Issues and Tissues

Recent events have forced me to do a week-long silence to reflect about a thing or two when it comes to my public and private SL life and how it does indeed have collaterals I never expected, then again all of our actions do have consequences, whether you are a public figure or not, the difference lies in the fact that when you are indeed exposed to the public eye, your actions and its effects are just a whole lot louder.

I'll never make excuses or try to bend the truth about my actions past and present, if I am ever in the wrong I am always the first to admit it and even rush to fix things to the best of my ability, it takes after all -like my father used to say many times- a small man to do wrong and a big man to admit it and I do always try to be the bigger man when it comes to issues and SL drama that I have provoked, but something I will surely never do is add fire to someone's else's bonfire of issues -there's therapy in RL, something some users in SL seem to forget, it is there... make use of mental health care, now that you have the chance and stop logging in to compensate for whatever it is that you are lacking or needing help with-, SL is entertainment, something we "add" to our lives, hence the name, making it your first and topmost priority on whichever area, that's where you are in the wrong.

I know and accept now that due to the amount of exposure I have subjected my SL persona to, I will be the target and aim of many things, illogical  and unfounded hate being one of them.

And as the title of this article estates, there are Issues and there are tissues, grab a pack of those and if I ever wronged you in any way and want to be an adult about it instead of spewing your hate around, do IM me and meet me in-world and we'll have a chat.

Then again the comfort of social platforms for hateful speech and cyber-bullying is always a lot more comfortable bed to lie in.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls

P.S: to avoid unwanted venom the comments on this article will be for the first time ever, moderated, even if actions do speak louder than words, we really want to keep this site clean don't we.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home