My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sexandsecondlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holy nipples

When you are out and about in the SL club scene -the gay clubs to be more specific-, you get exposed to a number of things, but to be more precise, I am referring to people's idea of beauty, "must have" trinkets that are trendy and all sort of kinks, in public display being worn by your beloved avatar persona.

Truth be told, before I go on dissecting and analyzing the reasons why people choose to follow a certain path or canon, that my avatar has evolved -and continues to do so- with things I add to it and which carry a special meaning or mark a situation that has signified a change -like aging in RL-, I have tattoos, prim hands, prim feet -I love having toes-, special eyes and my hair changes quite often.

The thing that compelled me to write this piece is the fact that I stumbled upon a person that looked as if he had fallen asleep and rolled over a pile of Xcite trinkets, this dude had it all but what specially called my attention were his super-sized nipples.

Remember people, things that seem like a good idea, might as well be in small doses, but doesn't necessarily mean that they will look well when shoved together on your avatar as to advertise your sexual kinks, there's a difference between SO much and TOO much, and sadly I don't mean just the word, always keep that in mind when trying to find the right look and balance for whatever it is you wish to convey as your fashion statement.

https://www.facebook.com/spikecls



Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

soo/very/true/im/such/an/avatar/snob:)
and/i/agree/whole/heartedly/what/u/said
ps/sorry/about/the/typing/broken/space/bar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home